분석시각화 대회 코드 공유 게시물은
내용 확인 후
좋아요(투표) 가능합니다.
[수료증 발급] 수료증을 다시 발급받을 수 있나요?
안녕하세요 데이콘 스터디 4기에 참가했었는데, 수료증을 찾을 수 없어서 다시 발급 받고 싶습니다.
다시 받을 수 있을까요?
교육은 모두 수료했었습니다.
교육 수료 기록이 남아 있으면 운영 측에 문의하면 다시 발급해주는 경우가 많습니다.
해당 스터디 운영했던 기관이나 담당자에게 이메일이나 고객센터로 문의해보세요. https://ozgames.io/slope-rider
저는 이름, 참여 기수(4기 같은), 대략적인 수료 시기 정도 알려드리니까 확인 후 PDF로 다시 보내주셨어요.
Hi everyone, I participated in Dacon Study 4 and completed all the training, but I can't find my certificate. I'd love to get it reissued. Think of it like a fun game of Basket Random, I just need to score that certificate again! https://basketrandomgame.com
I had a similar experience after completing an online study program—the certificate email was buried in my inbox, and I initially thought it was gone. I recommend checking your profile, downloads, and spam folder first, then contacting the program administrator with your participant details and completion date. If you need to verify your progress while waiting, the Cps Test platform can also help you track practice results and keep your learning records organized. Hopefully, the organizers can reissue your certificate quickly. https://cpstestpro.com
Redefining modern luxury involves accessing handpicked companions who offer both aesthetic appeal and engaging intellectual dialogue. You can experience this level of refinement when you take advantage of a premier High Class Call Girl Service in Delhi for unforgettable moments during your travels or leisure stays
https://www.highclassdelhiescorts.co.in
데이콘(주) | 대표 김국진 | 699-81-01021
통신판매업 신고번호: 제 2021-서울영등포-1704호
직업정보제공사업 신고번호: J1204020250004
서울특별시 영등포구 은행로 3 익스콘벤처타워 901호
이메일 dacon@dacon.io |
전화번호: 070-4102-0545
Copyright ⓒ DACON Co.,Ltd All rights reserved
미끌이님 안녕하세요.
요청한 사항을 데이콘 가입메일로 보냈어요.
메일을 확인해주세요
감사합니다.
데이스쿨팀 YT드림.